Travel Candle Gift Set
A beautiful selection of our best selling candles packed beautifully in our limited edition luxury travel hat box. This is the perfect gift for all candle and fragrance lovers.
- x1 Isolation... Green Tomato Leaf
- x1 Rhubarb & Candy Apple
- x1 Black Pepper
- x1 Lime, Basil & Mandarin
- x1 Log Fire
- x1 English Pear
- x1 Oudh, Rose & Frankincense
- x1 Old English Sweet Shop
- x1 Sweet Grapefruit
- x1 Darcy
- x1 White Citrus
- x1 Lola
- Gift Wrapped With Love
- All Candles are 70g
- Vegan Friendly
- 100% Soy Wax
WHY SOY WAX?
At the heart of our brand lies the ultimate passion to create scents of eternal beauty whilst also maintaining a friendly relationship with the environment.Nature is a influential inspiration at Lola Darcy, and respect for its preservation is our goal. Which is why we have taken time to research the best methods and resources available to create luxury in the most sustainable way as possible.
The soy wax we use is 100% GM free and pesticide and herbicide free. Soy possesses excellent fragrance holding qualities as well as being longer lasting and cleaner burning than the conventional paraffin wax candles. Which means you can enjoy out hand made signature scents for longer. Our unique touch to these eco-friendly candles is the infusion of our high quality fragrance oils beckoning the senses to an awakening of enigmatic luxurious aromas.
SAFETY AND PACKAGING
Remove all packaging before lighting the candle.
Trim the wick to roughly 5mm (1/4") before lighting. Keep trimmed at all times whilst burning.
- Always use an appropriate placement on a protected, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any foreign matter - this is combustible material and may pose a fire hazard.
- Burn candles indoors, away from drafts, other heat sources, and any flammable objects or materials.
- If smoking occurs, safely extinguish the candle with a Candle Snuffer, trim wick, remove trimmings and relight.
- Keep burning candles within sight at all times.
- Do not move candles whilst they are lit.
- Always check the safety label before you light the candle to familiarise yourself with its guidance.